Monday, May 3, 2010

Legion Of Incubus !

    I'm a lonely traveler.I don't need a cavalry to assist me.I entered the Valley Of Darkness with my blade,riding my cavallo.I was tricked by that little prick named Grinch.He stole my horse,took my blade and left me unarmed,barehanded.I got outnumbered in this evil land.And now,nightmares hunt me down each night.They never come alone,these incubi know exactly how to strike down upon a broken warrior.They came each night with a different face, a different attire only to reveal themselves in the end as hideous monsters.They laugh at my vulnerale stance coz they know that all I can do is stare to their grotesque entwined faces.I can't close my eyes as to get rid of these contorted Leviathans I got to open them.This ordeal of weakness need to be discontinued.I'd enough of these ogres.I'm in the war which they started and which i'm gonna end.

    Source URL: https://logoswallpapers.blogspot.com/2010/05/legion-of-incubus.html
    Visit Logos Wallpapers for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection


Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive