Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly Hot Photo Gallery

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly 
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly

    “I was born November 27, 1981 in Calgary, AB, Canada, which makes me a Sagittarius! I’m the middle child (which means trouble!!) and have 2 other sisters. I was brought up in the church and went to private school too! I was always shy as a little girl and would always blush when people tried to talk to me. When I hit high school I got to go to a public school and I loved it!"

    "I started coming out of my shyness shell and making new friends…My parents were quite strict on me which I guess, was really good because I learned a lot of good morals! Even though I’m not as shy anymore, I am still quiet at times…that’s just who I am!”

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly 
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly

    “I started modeling when a friend asked me to help out with a carshow…they were short a model so I said -; why not? Who knew that would lead to a whole new world for me? At that show I got asked to do more shows which I did, just for fun."

    "That same summer I got approached by Ben Woo, who was a director of the Canadian tour (SCN) who asked me to go on tour with them! I was shocked -; but of course I accepted! Around the same time, I got asked to join the esteemed line-up of models at Prestigious Models based out of the US. I was so excited!!"

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly 
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly

    "Ever since then, I’ve been on tour doing appearances at clubs, special events, tradeshows, gogo-dancing, hosting events, filming for TV shows and movies.”

    “Then came Hooters! I started working at Hooters almost 3 years ago…I never expected to work there for that long but they’ve been amazing to me! They’ve sent me to the Miss Hooters Canada and Miss Hooters International Pageants twice so far to represent them as well as put me in a lot of their campaigns, magazines, calendars, and advertising.”

    “Recently, I’ve started my own business which involves health & wellness, fitness, and cosmetics!”

    “I’ve had an amazing time traveling the world and want to share all of my experiences with u! Thanks for reading up on me."

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly 
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly 
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly 
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly 
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly 
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly 
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly 
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly 
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly

    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly
    Chinese Celeb Model Stephanie Ly
    Source URL: https://logoswallpapers.blogspot.com/2011/09/chinese-celeb-model-stephanie-ly-hot.html
    Visit Logos Wallpapers for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection


Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive