Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm A Loser Baby.So Why Don't You Kill Me !

    Hell lot of things goin' through my mind.What am I suppose to do now?They say opportunity comes in a lifetime and u need to grab that shit with both hands.You wanna know how to blow an opportunity of a lifetime? Ask me ! But i'll take that crap on the other-side.Here I'm,safe in my room,warm and cozy but for how long.This ordeal of comfort need to be terminated.I'm still kicking dumb rhymes with my homies sitting on the porch whole day long,waiting for the 'big shot'.I know i got helluva bizarre shit in my grey matter that need to be given a vent before I self-destruct.Few chipmunks pretending like they don't know the shit that happened.Oh c'mon, i know you're not that innocent.People out there were waiting for me to make a mistake.And i gave them the chance to display a ear-to-ear diabolic grin.Fuck them all.Today i got no answers and explanation.A loser's every word is nothing more than an excuse.So excuse me !

    Source URL: https://logoswallpapers.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-loser-babyso-why-don-you-kill-me.html
    Visit Logos Wallpapers for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection


Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive