Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paradise.Lost


    Im outside the war room.Leaning my dead wt on the railings.I self-destructed moments ago.Those guys rocketed from the launch site while i kaboomed in cape canavarel.Who Am i ? This is certainly not the end of the world.I know wat i am.It's like im feeling humiliated.Again im back with some excuses.Ready to play the blame game.But whom to curse this time.I got myself.Looking to the brighter side,this remind of "Bitterly Cold Night ".Now i don't have lost my sleep over a test.This is ridiculous.I'm clueless.Down like Chris pursuing "happyness".Like "Miss Sunshine" continues to push.Am i the weary kind ?Source URL: http://logoswallpapers.blogspot.com/2010/03/paradiselost.html
    Visit Logos Wallpapers for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection


Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive